Sydney, NS - Capers went up against the Dalhousie Tigers on Friday evening, only to lose with a score of 83-74.
The first half was largely a defensive battle between the CAPERS and Tigers. Both teams were able to limit quality chances with the Tigers entering half with a 37-26 lead. CBU's Cooper Ward with 6 points. Xavier Ochu, Jordan Wilson and Alex Carson had the Tigers' team lead with 6 points each and half.
The Capers picked up their game in the second half, once again making it an intense, close call down the stretch. The Tigers were ultimately able to hold off the CAPERS down the stretch to close out the victory.
- CBU's Ward led all scorers with 17 points.
- Tigers' Jordan Wilson and Keevan Veinot led the Tigers with 15 points each.
- Tigers' Sascha Kappos led all players with 6 rebounds.
News & Notes
- The Subway Player of the Game was Keevan Veinot
- CBU is now 4th in the AUS standings with a 6-8 record and Dalhousie retains its 1st position and moves to 14-1 on the season
- CBU will host St.FX for their next game on Saturday, February 1st at 8 pm.
- For their next game, Dalhousie will host St.FX on Wednesday, February 5th at 8 pm.