Student-Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC)
The mission statement of the CBU Student-Athlete Advisory Council is to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity, protecting student-athlete welfare, and fostering a positive student-athlete image. The focus of the group is leadership and production; in the classroom, on their teams, across campus and in the community.
1. To promote communication between athletics administration and student-athletes.
2. To provide equal and representative input of CBU student-athletes.
3. Provide feedback and insight into athletic department issues.
4. To build a sense of community within the athletic program involving all athletic teams.
5. Create relationships between student-athletes and the community by organizing community service efforts and raising funds for various causes.
6. To promote a positive student-athlete image on campus.
7. Disseminate information.